Ethics Integrity And Aptitude For Civil Services Examination By G Subba Rao By GKP 5th Edition
Competition Book Of Ethics Integrity And Aptitude For Civil Services Examination By GKP
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Vendor Info
- More Products
- Store Policies
Ethics, Integrity and Aptitude was the first book on this topic when it was published in 2013. Now into its third edition, this trendsetting title is a widely read and popular book. The eminent authors Shri Subba Rao and Shri Roy Chowdhury (both former IAS officers) have revised this edition based on constructive feedback and suggestions.
Key revision features in this edition
- A new chapter titled ‘Challenges to Ethics and Moral Accountability’ introduced
- Chapter on ‘Case Studies’ thoroughly overhauled to align with the pattern of the UPSC questions
- Case Studies in other chapters similarly restructured
Features at a glance
- 25 Chapters covering the entire range of issues related to ethics, integrity and aptitude
- Text interspersed with Case Studies wherever relevant
- Summary at the end of each chapter
- Practice Questions at the end of each chapter
- Glossary of terms
|Dimensions||24 × 18 × 3 cm|
- Store Name: Garg Brothers Trading & Services Pvt Ltd
- Vendor: Garg Brothers
- No ratings found yet!
There are no inquiries yet.