Quick Smart Grammar Pronouns By Young Learner Publications
Quick Smart Grammar Pronouns by Young Learner Publications
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Vendor Info
- More Products
- Store Policies
Grammar is a series of nine books (four colour) for
children of primary classes. Each book has 40 pages.
4. Prepositions, Interjections and Conjunctions
7. Articles and Determiners
• Can be used either with the course book in school
or for extra practice at home
• Simple and comprehensible descriptions would
benefit children who are learning English as a foreign language
• Explanations are clear and easy to remember
• Concepts have been complemented with examples to
show how the grammar rules work
• Interesting and vivid collection of practice
activities covering every element of grammar
• A colourful, yet uncluttered layout comes alive
with animated illustrations
• Elements such as Grab a Grammar Fact, charts and tables focus on clarifying
grammatical intricacies in a simple manner
• Cool ideas for the child’s own Grammar Scrapbook
• Answers at the end of the books for assistance
We hope the series will work as a handy guide for
parents and teachers who want their children and students to excel in English
|Dimensions||28 × 21.7 × 0.4 cm|
|Country of Origin||
- Store Name: Goodwill Publishing House
- Vendor: Goodwill Publishing
- No ratings found yet!
book starts with the primary concepts of alphabet,
numbers, colours, shapes, moving on to slightly complex concepts of opposites, actions words, professions, etc.
The bright and colourful pictures, and the large font size would enable the
young learners to read, learn, and understand the various concepts around them.
₹250.00Country of Origin : IndiaHSN Code : 4901ISBN : 9789386750600
There are no inquiries yet.