- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Vendor Info
- More Products
- Store Policies
This Indian Economic Development Textbook is designed for those appearing for Class 11 examinations of Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The book gives an insight of the socio-economic development of India, rural development and also the growth and changing structure of employment in India. Published by the NCERT, it comes in a paperback form.
Chapters Covered in the Book
Unit I: Development Policies and Experience (1947-1990)
• Chapter 1: Indian Economy on the Eve of Independence
• Chapter 2: Indian Economy 1950-1990
Unit II: Economic Reforms Since 1991
• Chapter 3: Liberalisation, Privatisation And Globalisation: An Appraisal
Unit III: Current Challenges Facing the Indian Economy
• Chapter 4: Poverty
• Chapter 5: Human Capital Formation in India
• Chapter 6: Rural Development
• Chapter 7: Employment: Growth, Informalisation And Other Issues
• Chapter 8: Infrastructure
• Chapter 9: Environment and Sustainable Development
Unit IV: Development Experiences Of India: A Comparison with Neighbours
• Chapter 10: Comparative Development Experiences of India and Its Neighbours
Salient Features of the Textbook
• Each chapter has been divided into several subsections to give the students a better understanding of the topics.
• ‘Recap’ section at the end of each chapter helps to review the important points of every chapter.
• Fill in the blanks and descriptive questions at the end of every chapter for practice.
• Topic-wise activity tasks are also provided so that students have a better understanding of the concept.
|Dimensions||25 × 18 × 1.3 cm|
- Store Name: Garg Brothers Trading & Services Pvt Ltd
- Vendor: Garg Brothers
- No ratings found yet!
Textbook Raindrops In English Class 2 By NCERT₹65.00CLASSES : Class 2
There are no inquiries yet.