India And The Contemporary World 2 History Class 10 By NCERT (1066)
Textbook In Social Science (History) Class 10 Part 2 By NCERT
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Vendor Info
- More Products
- Store Policies
Ideal for the students of class 10, this India and the Contemporary World – 2 Textbook in History has been written in lucid language. Easy to understand the basic concepts, this revised version of the textbook has been published by NCERT. It maintains strict parity with the syllabus that has been laid out by the CBSE.
Topics Covered in this Book:
• The Rise of Nationalism in Europe
• The Nationalist Movement in Indo – China
• Nationalism in India
• The Making of a Global World
• The Age of Industrialisation
• Work, Life and Leisure
• Print Culture and The Modern World
• Novels, Society and History
Salient Features of this Textbook:
• It gives a clear idea about the world History to the students of class 10.
• Containing brief ideas about different revolutions and political movements, it helps to establish the concept of the emergence of a modern society.
• Containing an interactive flow of words, it makes sure that the students stay interested and thoughtful while reading History.
• Ideal for class 10 students who are to appear for the final board examinations, it also contains exercises that help the students to evaluate their knowledge base.
|Dimensions||28 × 21 × 0.8 cm|
- Store Name: Garg Brothers Trading & Services Pvt Ltd
- Vendor: Garg Brothers
- No ratings found yet!
Mathematics For Class 11 By Arihant₹185.00CLASSES : Class 11
There are no inquiries yet.