Psychology For Class 12 By NCERT (12123)
Textbook In Psychology For CLass 12 By NCERT
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Vendor Info
- More Products
- Store Policies
This Psychology book is compiled for class 12 students and is recommended for the upcoming board examinations. The book is a paperback edition, containing 208 pages and is in sync with the syllabus laid out by the National Council of Education Research and Training. Each chapter consists of key terms along with web links to help in getting a better idea of complicated terms. At the end of each chapter are practice questions so help in self-evaluation.
Topics covered in this Book:
• Variations in Psychological Attributes
• Self and Personality
• Meeting Life Challenges
• Psychological Disorders
• Therapeutic Approaches
• Attitude and Social Cognition
• Social Influence and Group Processes
• Psychology and Life
• Developing Psychological Skills
• Guidelines for Practicals in Psychology
• Suggested Readings
Salient Features of this Book:
• Summary at the end of each chapter for a quick recap will benefit the students while acting as a memo tab for them.
• Project ideas for classroom activities will let the learning process be interactive.
• Pedagogical hints at the end of each chapter will help to implement each topic learned.
• Illustrative diagrams and graphs let the students have a better understanding of the topics.
• In-chapter activities enhance real-life decision-making skills.
|Dimensions||28 × 22 × 1.5 cm|
- Store Name: Garg Brothers Trading & Services Pvt Ltd
- Vendor: Garg Brothers
- No ratings found yet!
Textbook In Hindi Class 9 By NCERT₹60.00CLASSES : Class 9
Competition Book Of Constitution Of India In Hindi By LexisNexis₹450.00
There are no inquiries yet.